Whether a motorcycle or a bicycle, riding anything in California is a risk, and you should always be aware and safe. But accidents happen, and if it happens to you, you should be proactive
and get what you deserve!
From 2016 through 2018, more cyclists died in traffic accidents in California than during any three-year period in the past 25 years. This according to an article from California Healthline.
Most of the time, it is the fault of a distracted motorist—and it is important to be aware! These accidents happen when:
- the driver is under the influence
- the driver is distracted by a phone, the radio or a passenger
- the driver is speeding
- the driver is aggressively or recklessly driving
- the driver forgot to put on their headlights or signal
- bad weather conditions and the driver is not driving safely while knowing this
- the driver is more focused on eating or smoking
In California, we all must share the road. If you or someone you know is hurt, please call an experienced attorney who, with compassion and care, will guide you through the process and get the compensation you deserve.